You know that thing where you’re slathering on your beauty sauce, and you stop and wonder, “Is this even helping?”
(I’m not going to go into the list of other things that I have this thought about, don’t worry. We’re going to keep today’s conversation to Building A Brighter, Dewier Face.)
I don’t read fashion/beauty magazines. I get a soggy feeling when I find myself in the land of Goop. And one time, I ended up in MakeupAlley.com—more like MakeupHellhole.com. Who can be trusted?
I think the answer is obvious: you guys.
So, beloved friends, knitters, those who moisturize: what’s your favorite, your go-to?
PS If you’re craving knitting content, please visit:
- Dana Williams-Johnson’s amazing post, “Dana’s Edit: Short Sleeves.”
- Or “Knit to This: Jillian Moreno, Yarn Goddess.”
- Or Jen Arnall-Culliford’s “Tubular Cast On” video tutorial.
- Or Kay’s tribute to Kirsten Kapur’s glorious designs, “Summer Shawl Time Starts Now.”
- Or dive into our departments up top and lose a week or two. We publish every single day, so there is no end of knitting, inspiration, and unexpected stuff.