Returns & Shipping Policies
- Free domestic shipping on product purchases over $175 (excluding virtual/digital items).
- For purchases between $35 and $174.99: a domestic flat rate of $10.
- For a single print copy of a Mason-Dixon Knitting Field Guide or The Mason-Dixon Knitting Coloring Book for Knitters: a flat rate of $5.00.
- For other purchases of $34.99 or less: a domestic flat rate of $7.
- Orders will be shipped within 2-3 days of receipt. We ship orders daily and do our best to have your order out as quickly as possible. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will ship the following Monday or next business day; orders placed on a holiday will ship on the next business day.
- Orders are shipped from Nashville, Tennessee. We ship via UPS, USPS Priority, and USPS First Class Mail depending on weight and destination. When your shipment has left our warehouse, you will receive an email with your tracking information. For all orders, including those placed as a Guest, a shipping confirmation will be sent to the email address provided. To track your package, please click the link provided in your shipping confirmation email. (Please allow 24 hours after receipt of tracking for the information to populate with the carrier’s system.)
- Please note: we are not responsible for shipments after delivery confirmation by UPS and USPS.
- All shipping rates are for standard services. UPS shipping is only available for the contiguous 48 states. Shipments to AK, HI and APO/FPO will ship via USPS.
- At this time we do not offer expedited shipping. We hope to offer this service in the future.
- Shipping to Canada, the U.K. and Australia: Mason-Dixon Knitting complies with postal and customs requirements. We cannot mark merchandise as a gift or misrepresent its value. Please note that you may be subject to customs fees, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. Any customs fees, duties or taxes charged by your country are strictly your responsibility and Mason-Dixon Knitting is not responsible for such charges. Free Shipping does not apply to international shipments; shipping fees will still apply.
- Once packages leave the United States, they are entrusted to your national postal service. Policies and practices vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local postal or customs office for further information. Note: Please visit the Canadian Post site here for the status and inquiries on incoming international shipments affected by the 2018 Canadian Postal strike.
- At this time we are unable to accept returns or exchanges on international orders. Please contact [email protected] should you require further assistance.
- For purchases of $34.99 or less: a Canadian flat rate of $20.
- For purchases of $35 and up: a Canadian flat rate of $35.
- For a single print copy of a Mason-Dixon Knitting Field Guide: a Canadian flat rate of $10.00.
- For purchases of $34.99 or less: a UK and AUS flat rate of $24.
- For purchases of $35 and up: a UK and AUS flat rate of $38.
- For a single print copy of a Mason-Dixon Knitting Field Guide: a UK and AUS flat rate of $15.00.
- We currently only ship international to Canada, the U.K. and Australia.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from Mason-Dixon Knitting.
If we shipped you the wrong item, let us know by emailing us at [email protected] within 15 days of receipt of the item and we’ll cover return shipping and replacement of your order.
If your purchase arrives damaged, please contact us at [email protected] within 15 days of receipt of the damaged item and we will provide instructions for return or replacement. If a return is granted due to damage, permitted refunds will be in the form of a credit to the original credit card used for payment. (Please note your bank may require additional days to process and post the transaction.) Yarn must be in its original condition: unwound in skein with original labels.
If you would like to make an exchange or return for store credit, please contact us at [email protected] within 15 days of receipt. Exchanges are accepted for products that remain in their original sale condition (e.g., all kits contain original quantity of skeins; yarns remain unwound in skein with original labels). Please note that you are responsible for all shipping costs associated with exchanges. When sending your item(s) back, kindly include: a copy of your order packing slip, your email address, your phone number and your shipping address. Please note that we are not responsible for any uninsured or lost packages or items damaged upon return.
We are unable to accept returns on printed books or digital content, including ebook and pattern PDFs. International orders cannot be returned or exchanged. Discounted items are final sale.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for additional shop information.